- We can establish the mind, the physical world and God through a priori reasoning.
- Attacks sense experience through lack of trust in senses
- Can only know we exist
- God is not a deceiver
- Forms (perfect idea)
- Example: not knowing equal through experience, only almost equal
- Experience forms before this world
- A type of innate idea
- 'Almost equal' contains 'equal'
- Nietzsche: based on the desire to see good and bad as opposites
- Innate knowledge of language
- Poverty of stimulus
- Know the formation of grammar- innate
1 of 1