- Created by: Meg_Lois
- Created on: 17-09-18 11:40
- Democratic Leadership- Known as participative leadership or shared leadership, it is a type of leadership style in which members of the group take a more participative role in the decsion-making process.
- Authoritarian- Favouring or enforcing strict obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom.
- Laissez- Faire- The policy of leaving things to take their own course,without interfering.
- Transactional- Leadership that focuses on supervision, organization and performance.
- Tranformational- Theory of leadership where a leader works with teams to identify needed change, creating a vision to guide the change through inspiration.
- Bureaucratic- Leadership based upon fixed official duties under a hierarchy of authority, applying a system of rules for management and decision-making.
1 of 1