- Operating profit - The profit made by a business as a result of its ordinary trading activities.
- Profit and loss account - A financial document showing a company's revenue and costs over a particular time period, usually one year.
- Profit and loss account - Shows net profit after tax by subtracting business expense and taxation from operating profit.
- Profit and loss appropriation account - Shows how the profit after tax is distributed between shareholders and the business.
- Profit quality- Occurs when profit are sustained over a period of time; there is low profit quailty if profit in one time period is mainly due to some one-off factor which is not sustainable.
- Profit utlisation - The way in which profit made by a business is distributed.
- Trading account - Shows operating by subtracting the cost of sales from turnover
1 of 1
Similar Business Studies resources: