- About unfair treatment of citizens by the authorities
- Trying to convey the message that we cannot ignore injustice just because it does not affect us
1 of 6
2 of 6
- Injustice and inequality in society
- Persecution of citizens by the authorities
3 of 6
- Violent diction
4 of 6
- L2 - 'soft like clay'
- Ls5-7 - 'What business of mine is it...from my savouring mouth'
- L24 - 'froze my hungry hand'
- L25 - 'bewildered lawn'
- L26 - 'waiting, waiting in its usual silence'
5 of 6
- Anger at discrimination and racial prejudice: Unrelated incidents, Half-Caste
6 of 6