- Created by: freya.serdet
- Created on: 21-03-15 11:48
What organs do plants have?...
- Stems - support the plant, and assist in the transport of water and nutrients between the roots and the leaves.
- Roots - absorb the water and mineral ions for the plant, and hold the plant in place.
- Leaves - the main site of photosynthesis in a plant.
1 of 2
What tissues do plants have?...
- Mesophyll tissue - this is where most of the photosynthesis in a plant occurs.
- Xylem and phloem - these tissues transport things like water, mineral ions and sucrose around the plant.
- Epidermal tissue - this covers the whole plant.
2 of 2