The Rift Valley In Kenya
- A Rift Valley is when two tectonic plates collide and are pushed together which causes cracks in the earth.
- Volcanos are found because when molton rock comes out of the cracks magma comes to the surfce and the ash and lava start the volcanos.
- Lakes form on the floor of the Rift Valley because water gets trapped which flowed from other valleys and formed more lakes eg. Lake Nakuru.
- Mountains on and in the valley are Mount Kenya and Mount Longonot.
1 of 6
Climate of Africa
- Africa is in the middle of the equator.
- Below the equator seasons are the opposite to ours eg. Our summer is their winter.
- There are no real seasons next to the equator.
- The hottest part is North equator.
2 of 6
eg. Ethopian Highlands
3 of 6
4 of 6
eg. Cape Town in Winter
5 of 6
6 of 6