- Created by: Omar Hijazi
- Created on: 16-03-12 13:27
11 major muscle groups
5. Abdomanals: this is the stomach area. when it .
6. Biceps - contract to make the arm flex at the elbow. This contraction is used when lifting a barbell. Biceps work antagonistically with triceps.
7. Triceps - contract to make the arm extend. This contraction is useful in a game of basketball when a player is shooting the ball. Triceps work antagonistically with biceps.
8. Deltoid - This is the shoulder
9. Latissium Dorsi- This is the area below the armpit
10.Trapezius - The area in between the neck and the shoulder
11. Gluteus maximus - This is the backside.