- He created Witty Reinterpretations of Everyday Objects
- Unpredictable - Can't predict what idea he will come up with next
- Clean Sleek Lines
- Organic Shapes
- He used a combination of materials that are: Practical, Beautiful and Unexpected
- No Fear of Form or Colour
- Aren't always considered functional but his designs are always desired because of the statement they make
- Used new and existing methods of manufacture and design to make new interesting designs
- He turned exsisting designs on there heads and took them out of the comfortable context
- His Designs are always recognisable even though he doesn't have a recognisable style
Why is he influential?
- "There is no limit to what can be redesigned"
- Confident approach and he brought a fun,why not, can do attitude to the design world
- He forced other designers to see objects the way he sees them and promoted that honesty and integraty should be the core of design
- He saw that design should not be just to make "throw away" products that only last whilst there in fashion and that products should be designed to last
- He pursuaded other designers that designers need to be honest and attempt to create timeless designs and look far into the future.
1 of 1
Similar Design Technology: Product Design resources: