what everyone should be using automatically ONE S
- positive statements
- this delight will melt on your tongue
- Facts & statistics
- Just 5% fat
- repetition (rule of three)
- Delicious pizza, delicious pasta, delicious everything!
- this ice cream is the best ever ice cream!
1 of 5
next level that most people should be using TWO ST
- Eat my scrumptious food!
- Hurry-the sale ends Monday!
- strong adjectives
- mouth watering-healthy-tasty
- Lighter lunches from Logan's Lounge
- our products are healthier than Mcdonalds
- pronouns to involve reader
- you cab get it now for £1.99
- they're better than the last bunch
- it's been described as a fabulous,healthy treat
- bonus words
- free,extra, discount, sale, 10% off etc
2 of 5
some people can be adding in these THREE STAR PHRA
- noun Phrases
- crisp,warm,spicy pasta baked in a smooth succulent tomato sauce
- clover, loved all over
- Powerful verbs
- you will love our products
- Phrases of explanation
- all this and much much more....
- minimal effort for maximum reward
- for just 50p you can have all of this!
- rhetorical question (interrogatives)
- Do you want you house to be sparkly clean?
- short sentences
- try this delicious delight.
- short phrases
- Th ultimate in food history!
3 of 5
in the exam you need to be thinking to add these F
- as delicious as your mum makes
- tastes like gold dust
- play on words
- the futures bright, the futures orange
- maybe she is born with it? maybe its mabilline
- thank crunchie its friday
- Krusty's: the Mercedes of burger bars
4 of 5
my way :)
- P-ower of three
- E-motive language
- R-etorical question
- S-ay it again
- U-undermine oposing views
- D-irect address
5 of 5