Body Compostion (HRE)
- The percentage of body weight which is fat, muscle and bone.
Muscular strength (HRE)
- The amount of muscle that can exert against a resistance.
Cardiovascular fitness (HRE)
- The ability to exercise the entire body for long periods.
- The range of movement possible at a joint.
Muscular endurance (HRE)
- The ability to use voluntry muscles many times without getting tired.
- The ability to use two or more body parts together.
- The ability to do strength performances quickly (power=strengthxspeed)
- The differental rate at which an individual is able to perform a movement or cover a distance in a period of time.
Reaction time (SRF)
- The time between the presentation of a stimules and the start of a movemnt.
- The ability to change the position of the body quickly and to control the movment of the whole body.
- The ability to retain the bodys centre of mass (gravity) above the base of support with reference to static (ststionary) or dynamic (changing), co-ordinates of movemnet, shape or orientation.
- A state of complete mental, physical and social wellbeing, and not meerly the absense of disease or infirmity.
- A form of physical activity done to maintain or improve health and/or physical fitness.
- The abilty to meet the demands of the enviroment.
- How well a task is completed.