- Created by: Q_
- Created on: 02-04-19 21:33
ORDINARY PARTY MEMBERS
- These are individual members of a party.
- They form the rank-and-file grassroots membership.
- They are paid-up party members who do not hold senior positions within their chosen party.
1 of 2
ORDINARY MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT
- These are elected Members of Parliament (also known as backbenchers).
- They do not hold front-bench responsibilities as government ministers, shadow ministers, or party spokespersons.
- Although every MP will be a paid-up member of their chosen party, when thinking about ordinary party members you should focus on regular party members than the influence of backbenchers.
2 of 2