- Omnipresent is the property of being everywhere, being all around at all times.
- According to Eastern Christianity, this is a quality of God and he is everywhere.
- Some people think that being in every place at once is an impossibility but most Christians believe that this is not the case-they believe that Omnipresence is a quality of God.
- This term is mostly used in religious context (mainly when talking about God) as it shows a superior authority to everything else-just like what God has.
- Omnipresence is one of the "Four O's" that Christianity use to describe God.
- The word omnipresence does show that there is a higher being as it is impossible for any human to be in more than one place at one time.
- As a result of this, people assume that God is this "greater being" and that is why Christians view him as more intelligent and more perfect than any human could ever be.
1 of 1