- Lennie's at the pool he sees aunt Clara who lectures him and a rabbit who mocks him,
- Georgie arrives he relates the dream to him and then shoots him in the back of the head with the gun he stole from Carlson.
- the other men turn up. slim realises what george has done and comforts him.
- the book ends with Carlson saying ''now what the hell ya suppose is eating them to guys;'
1 of 5
lennie dies in a place of death and destiny
its aplace of death because:
- a heorn gobbles up a water snake
- lennie had prevously killed mice here
- lennie is about to be killed here
its a palce of destniy because:
- theys allways arranged to meet here in cause of trouble and george new there would be troulble.
- one of the very last things lennie does is unwitinlg save the life of a watersnake.
2 of 5
he feels guity- he rembers being told of in the pa
.....he is saying them to himself
- auant clara is very much as autority figure for him
- she say george is a nice fella and goes on about how he was allways good to lennie
- she accues lennie of never taking care and for doing a bad thing he has let george down.
3 of 5
the giant tabbits threatens that lennie will never
- the rabbit accures him of hat he will do in the futuer- he will forget to tend his rabbits.
- it says george probaly wont let him keep rabbits anyway
- says george will beat him with a stick
- and then geroge will dessert him
only the 3rd cam true but george shot him instead
4 of 5
george saves lennie by killing him
- george could live on his own and blow his money on women and whiskey
- lennie suggest he go off and live in a cave by himself
- george & lennie could live off the ''fatta the land''
5 of 5