Freud - Improvements to the study (4)
- Freud should do one to one interviews with Little Hans.
- However will reduce validity because Little Hans not just behaving naturally in home environment and being asked questions by parent who would normally be present.
- Little Hans will have to give self report answers (may be subject to social desirability bias
Effects to the results:
- Involves analysis of data by “expert” and removes bias of Little Hans’ father’s involvement.
- So data should be more reliable and power imbalance between child subject and adult Interviewer). More accurate dreams.
- He should have had more evidence to support his theory.
1 of 1