Why do people believe in afterlives because of a near-death experience?
There are several common features:
- leave your body, float over it and look over it
- see a light at the end of a tunnel
- be drawn towards it
- see angels relatives telling you to go back
- still got purpose on earth so are drawn backwards
Why don't people believe in afterlives because of near-death experiences?
- not experienced it themselves
- so rely on hearsay/secondary source
- can be scientific evidence
- what one person could believe is a near-death experience, someone else will believe is an accident
- variety in peoples experiences
- they don't have any solid evidence to rely on
1 of 1