aims of the nazi party
- they wanted to abolish the treaty fo versialles
- conquer lebensraum
- destroy the weimar republic
- nationalise imprtant industries
- re-arm Germany
- remove jews from important jobs
- only true germans to be news editors
- detroy the communists
- strong government
- control of state education
- increase old age pensions
1 of 2
reasons for nazi aims
- they wantes to 'abolish treaty of versailles' because it humiliated Germany.
- they wanted to 'conquer lebensraum' because Germans needed more living space.
- they wanted to 'destroy the weimar republic' because they were blamed for signing the treaty of versailles.
- they wanted to 'nationalise important industries' because they were jealous of their success in buisness.
- they wanted to 're-arm germany' because Germany was weak and defenceless.
- they wanted to 'remove jews from important jobs' because jews blamed for losing world war 1.
- they wanted to 'increase old age pensions' because they respected the elderly (and get their vote)
2 of 2