- Created by: LT142540
- Created on: 23-10-13 14:13
Nature of humanity and the human condition: what i
4 Noble Truths ;
- The first Noble Truth states that life is suffering and full of sadness, and even though we may attempt to provent them, it will in evitably happen.
- The secind Noble Truth stated that the ncause of suffering was attachment, and constantly wanting after things that are unneeded
- The third Noble Truth stated that happiness is possible, you just have to want after less.
- The fouth Noble Truth was the Eigthfold path which leads to the end of all suffering.
1 of 1
Similar Philosophy resources: