The muscles on the front of the body.
1. deitoids- function, moves the arm in all directions, the location is around the shoulder.
2. Biceps- function, flex the arm at the elbow the location of the biceps is the top of the arm.
3. abdominals- flex, the trunk across the stomach.
4. pectoral- adduct he arm at the shoulder, location is the chest.
5. quadriceps- large muscles on the front of the leg.
the muscles at the back of the body.
6.Triceps- extend the arm at the elbow, the location is below the bicep.
7. Gluteals- adduct and extend the leg at the hip, the location is by your bottom.
8. Gastoameius- pointing the toes, help flex the knee, the location is the calf.
9. Tramezuis- hold the shoulders in place move the head back, location is