- Cooling: Water cooling: Water jacket, coolant, pump, thermostat, radiator - Air cooling: cooling fins, lightweight
- Lubrication SAE Rating, Sump, Oil Filter, Oil Pump, Dipstick
- Transmission Flywheel, Clutch, Friction Plate, Gearbox, U-Joint, Prop Shaft, Differential, Rear Axle
- Braking Disc Brakes: Calipers, discs, pads, brake cylinder, brake lines, brake fluid
- Fuel: Tank, fuel pump, carburetor, inlet manifold
- Steering: Rack and pinion
- Suspension: MacPherson strut, leaf spring, torsion bar, coil spri
Four Stroke Cycle
Inlet valve opens and draws in petrol and air mixture from the inlet manifold.
Piston squeezes mixture above the piston head into a small space. Both valves closed.
Spark plug ignites the mixture pushing piston down.
The piston moves up and pushes exhaust gasses out through the open exhaust valve.
Pushrods camshats Timing chains