- One shape is an enlargement of the other.
- All corresponding angles are equal.
- All corresponding lengths are in the same ratio.
- All sides and angels are identical to eachother.
Conditions for Congruency of triangles:
* SSS (Three sides equal)
* SAS (Two sides and the included angle equal (angle must be in between the two sides))
* AAS (Two angles and a corresponding side equal)
* RHS (Right angles, hypotenuse and side equal)
How to enlarge... -> Draw ray lines from the centre of enlargement through verticles. -> Measure lengths of image from centre of enlargement.
* Negative scale factors flip the object and switch directions.
* Fractional scale factors make the image small than the object. E.g. If one side is 2cm and the SF is 1/2 then the image side would be 1cm.