The Baptism and Temptation Of Jesus
1. Jesus came Galilee and was baptised in the River Jordan by John the Baptist.
2. As soon as Jesus came up out of the water, the heavens opened and a spirit came down on him like a dove.
3. A voice came down from heaven and said "You are my dear son. I am pleased with you"
4. At once the spirit made him go to the desert where he stayed for 40 days, being tempted by satan.
5. Wild animal were there also, but angles came and helped him.
Jesus Calls 4 Fishermen
1. Jesus went to Galilee to preach he said "The Right time has come and the Kingdom of God is near! Turn away from your sins and believe the Good News"
2. Jesus walked by lake Galilee and saw 2 fishermen who were brothers Simon and Andrew who were fishermen.
3. He said to them "Come with me, and I will teach you to catch people" They went with him.
4. He went a little further on and saw to other brothers, James and John. Jesus called them and they followed him.
The man with an evil spirit
1. Jesus went to the town of Capernaum and on the sabbath went to the synagoge and began to teach with authority.
2. People were amazed with what he was saying. A man with an evil spirit however said "What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Are you here to destroy us? I know who you are - your God's holy messenger."
3. Jesus ordered the spirit to "Be quiet, and come out of the man" The evil spirit shook the man and came out of him. People were again amazed.
4. They then started to say to one another "What is this? Is it some kind of new teaching? This man has authority to give orders to the evil spirits, and they obey him.
5. The news spread quickly.
Jesus Heals a Man
1. A man suffering from a dreaded skin disease came to Jesus and said "If you want to, you can make me clean"
2. Jesus was filled with pity, he stretched out his hand and touched him "I do want to" He said "Be clean!"
3. The diesease left the man and he was clean. Jesus said "Listen, do not tell anyone about this. But go straight to the police and let him examine you, then to prove to everyone that you a cured, offer the sacrafice that Moses ordered."
4. The man went away and spreaded the news everywhere.