- Created by: Quinched
- Created on: 27-03-12 09:54
Key characteristics of MARKET STRUCTURES
- Numbers of firms in the market
- Size of the market
- Barriers to entry and exit ?
- Differentiated or Homogenous product ?
- Perfect or Imperfect knowledge ?
- The extent to which the actions of one firm will affect another firm
1 of 3
Types of MARKET STRUCTURES
- Perfect competition
- Monopolistic competition
2 of 3
- Many BUYERS and SELLERS in the market
- Price TAKERS
- LOW barriers to entry and exit
- PERFECT knowledge
- Homogenous product
3 of 3
Similar Economics resources: