- is widely available and cheaper than granite and marble.
- It's easy to cut
- Soem limestne is more hard-wearing than marble, but still looks attractive.
- Concerte can be poured into moulds to make moulds to make blocks or panels that can be joined together. It's a very quick and cheap way of constructing buildings. However its unattractive.
- Limestone, concrete and cement dont rot when they get wet like wood. They cant be gnawed away by insects or rodents and they are fire-resistant.
- Concrete doesnt corrode like lots of metals do.
1 of 1