The life processes
M-Movement Moving parts of the body
R-Reproduction Producing offspring
S-Sensitivity Responding and reacting
N-Nutrition Getting food to stay alive
E-Excretion Getting rid of waste
R-Respiration Turning food into energy
G-Growth Getting to adult size
These are the seven things needed for something to be living. If all seven life processes are not there than that thing is dead.
Animal and plant cells
There are three diferences between an animal cell and a plant cell. They both have
- A nucleus- Controls what the cell does. In the middle.
- A Cytoplasm-Like jelly, where all the chemical reactions happen. Take up the majority of the cell.
- A Cell Membrane-The skin around the cell, which controls what goes in and out as well as holding the cell together.
These are the three doferences between the two cells. Only plant cells have these.
- A Cell Wall- Rigid wall, made of cellulose. It supports the cell outside of the cell membrane.
- Vacuole- A large space filled with weak solution of salts and sugars. Its called cell sap. Normally in the middle.
- Chloroplasts- In the cytoplasm, containing chlorophyll, whish is used for photosynthesis.