- Created by: Chinni008
- Created on: 28-11-18 19:22
- Lord's Prayer
- 'Forgive others in order to be forgiven"
- Mathew 6 teaches Christians how to pray
1 of 10
- 'In the name of the Father, and of the son and of the holy spirit'
2 of 10
- Luke 22 'This is my body given for you, do this in rememberance of me'
3 of 10
- 'Christ is risen from the dead' - Orthodox Christian Hymn
4 of 10
Role of Church in Local Community
- 'So in Christ we, though many, form one body'
- 'Appointed him to be head over everything for the Church which is his body'
- Parable of the Sheep and Goat
- Trussel Trust/ Oasis Project
5 of 10
- 'Love thy neighbor, like thyself'
- 'Faith unaccompanied by action is dead' James 2
- Agape Love
6 of 10
- 'Therefore go make disciples of all nations'
- Great Commission
- Christ for All Nations
7 of 10
- 'First go, be reconciled to them'
- Community of the Cross of Nails
- Corymeela - Troubles
- World Council of Churches- Pilgrimage of Justice
8 of 10
- Strengthens faith/Share Jesus' suffering
- 'know the power of his resurrection and suffering'
- Act against persecution
- 'If one suffers, every part suffers with it'
- Encouraged to show love/forgiveness
- 'Do not overcome by evil, but overcome by good'
9 of 10
Response to World Poverty
- Parable of the Good Samaritan
- Christian Aid
10 of 10