Jesus Heals a Paralysed Man
- Jesus was in a house, when four men arrived, carrying a paralysed man to him.
- They cannot reach Jesus, so they lowered the man through a hole in the roof to where Jesus was.
- Jesus said 'My son, your sins are forgiven.' Teachers of the Law are annoyed, 'this is blasphemy! God is the only one who can forgive sins!'
- Jesus asks which is easier, 'to forgive sins or cure a man?'
- He tells the man to pick up his mat and go home. The man got up, picked up his mat and hurried away.
1 of 1