Jesus feeds a Great Crowd (5,000)
- The crowd arrived ahead of Jesus and his disciples, on land.
- Jesus was filled with pity from them, because they were like sheep without a shepherd.
- Jesus asked his disciples to find something to eat for the disciples. they found five loaves and also two fish.
- He order the people to sit into group/rows.
- Jesus took the food, and looked up to heaven and thanked God.
- The disciples gave the food out and everyone ate and had enough. There was still food left in the baskets.
1 of 1