Investigation Question Answer Method
- Identify the dependant variable and decide how you'll measure it.
- Identify the indenpendat variable
- Name 2 other variables and say how you will keep them the same.
- Choose a specific number (of animals, humans, plants etc) for your investigation.
- Decide how long the investigation will last and describe the experiment fully.
- Repeat your investigation and state the number of times you would do this.
Investigation Question Example Answer
E.g. Design an investigation to see if keeping chickens indoors makes them lay more eggs.
- My dependant variable would be how many eggs the chickens lay and i would measure it by counting them.
- The independant variable would be to keep one group of chickens indoord and another one outdoors.
- I would you the same species of chickens and have both groups on the same diet.
- I would choose 20 chickens for each group.
- I would keep one group of chickens indoors and another one outdoors and after 1 month I would count how many eggs each grouped layed and compare it.
- Repeat the experiment 10 times to increase the reliabilty of the results.