- Created by: Katie_Cox98
- Created on: 31-05-14 12:48
- One seed.
- Root xylem and phloem in a ring.
- vascular bundles scattered.
- leaf veins in parallel pattern
-flower leaves and petals in groups of 3 or multiples of 3
-Phloem in between arms of xylem
-Vascular bundles in distinct ring.
-Veins in leaf form net pattern
-flower parts in fours or fives and their multiples.
- Fly or ant
- 3 body parts: head, thorax, abdomen
- 3 pairs of legs
-usually 1 or 2 pairs of wings
- Many segments, usually each with claws, feelers or legs.
- Breathe via gills, as live in water.
- Exoskeleton hard for protection.
- Two body parts, eight legs and no wings.
- Piecing jaws as all are predetors
- Millipedes and centipedes
- Long thin body with many segments to move easily through soil.
- Antennae as sense organs for dark habitats.
Annelids (true worms)
- Many segments on long body.
- Body covered in mucus.
-Bristles for movement
- Round worms
- Long, unsegmented, cylindrical body.
- Soft body with a muscular foor for movement.
- Often have eyes on retractable tentacles
- Soft body in a calcium carbonate shell