Internal influences on marketing objectives
- There are a number of influences that affect the marketing objectives set by a business
- Some may be internal factors, from within the business itself.
1 of 5
Corporate aims and objectives
- A company's marketing objectives will be influenced by the corporate aims and objectives of the business.
2 of 5
- The availability of finance will influence what it is that a business aims to achieve.
3 of 5
Operational and organisational issues
- The operation and organisation of a business may influence its marketing
4 of 5
- To some extent the nature of a business's marketing objectives will reflect the human resources of that business
5 of 5
Similar Business Studies resources: