LAN;Local Area Network- Can connect all the computers in one direction.(like your home or school)
WAN;Wide Area Network- Connects users over a wider area, such as a company which has offices in different cities.
A Network can connect users by cables or with wireless technology
- Multiple users can interact.
- Can use internet at the same time
- Can share resources
- Can share peripherals
- Need specialist equipment
- Requires technical knowledge to set up
- Cables can break- network would fail
- Wireless signal could be unstable