Split the Party into regions
- He sent gauleiters to different regions
- they were only answerable to him
- this meant that he had more control over each area
- he could target people more effectively and it meant that he was more in control.
1 of 4
- He improved party finances
- Befriended Germany's most wealthy business men
- This was because they shared his hatred of communism and he said that he would destroy that party.
- This meant that he was recieving a lot of donations from companyies such as Bosch and Thyssen.
- This meant that he could fund his propaganda
2 of 4
Expanding the SA
- The extra income meant that he could expand the SA
- It had 400,000 members by 1930
- It allowed him to intimidate rivals
- this meant that he could gain more respect and have more influence in the votes in the Reichstag
- He also made the SS in 1925.
3 of 4
- Worked with Goebbels on this.
- Was achieved using the money from the business donations
- It included tactics such as making scapegoats. Promoting Hitler as the voice of the Nazi party.
- Using up to date technology such as radios and films. this allowed Hitler to indoctrinate people from all angles.
- created a clear image for the party. This meant that people had belief in them as they appeared to be strong and in control.
4 of 4