- Same as Heterosexuality in the UK
- Sexual Acts are permissible by consenting persons in private if they are over the age of 16
- Couples in Civil Partnerships have the same legal rights as married couples
Roman Catholic View
- Sinful as doesnt lead to reproduction
- Discrimination must be avoided
- Treat them with respect, compassion, and sensitivity.
- The feelings are not wrong, but acting on them is
- Homosexuals are encouraged to pray and seek the support of their church to live a life of chastity.
Church of England View
- Disorder to which they can seek help
- Shouls be celibate
- Not preferred over promiscious relationships
- homosexuals should be welcomed into the priesthood
If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable and should be put to death.
Convinced that they have more hope of growing in love for god and neighbor with the help of a loving and faithful homophile partnership, in intention lifelong, where mutual self-giving includes the expression of their attachment