- ENERGY LOSS and ENERGY GAIN from your body need to be balanced so that your body temperature stays CONSTANT.
controlling body temperature requires..
- Temperature receptors in the skin to detect the external temperature.
- Temperature receptors in the brain to measure the temperature of blood.
- The brain which acts as a processing centre, to recieve information from the temperature receptors responding by triggering the effectors.
- Effectors (sweat glands and muscles
1 of 1
Similar Biology resources: