- People present and their feelings?
- Decisions made?
4-11th Feb. 1945
Winston Churchill, F.D Roosevelt and Joseph Stalin
1. Germany to be demilitarised and split into 4 zones. Reparations in goods for USSR
2. Britain to have influence over Greece
3. Soviet sphere of influence in Eastern Europe. Each liberated country to have emergency government. Free elections held ASAP to set up democratic government
4. United Nations set up
5. Prisoners of war sent back to USSR
6. Russia to get some Polish land Poland to get some German Land. Lublin government expanded to include London Poles. Free elections held ASAP.
7. USSR to help defeat Japan