When did the Munich Putsch take place?
1923, Beer Hall.
1 of 7
What were the successes of the Munich Putsch?
- The Juge liked him
- Reporters across Germany were there
- Hitler got light sentence
- His prison was very cushy
- Hitler had time to write Mein Kampf
2 of 7
What were the failures of the Munich Putsch?
- Ludendorff was late
- Ludendorff aloowed the ministers to go and see their wives
- The SA came under heavy gun fire
- Hitler had very little support to begin with
- Hitler was arrested and trialed for treason
3 of 7
Why had the Nazis failed to get into power by 1928
- Hitler had failed to win over the working class
- The Weimar Republic was going through the Golden Age
- People were put off by Nazi etreme views.
4 of 7
When was the wall street crash?
October 24th 1929
5 of 7
What were the effects of the Wall Street Crash?
- People started to turn to extemeist parties
- Mass unemployment
- Business closed
- Government appears incompetent
- Cannot trade abroad because every country is suffering
- Working and middle class largely effected
- Loss of confidence in German goods
6 of 7
Hitler's own actions that helped him become Chance
7 of 7