- Created by: perterter
- Created on: 17-04-14 18:29
- First met Francis in St Jude's Parochial School
- First impression (young boy's POV) - "the most beautiful girl I had ever seen"
- Comparison to a saint - "the pale purity of her face reminded me of...St Therese" - virginal, pure qualities
- Chivalric/gallant language "I knelt there like a knight at her feet" , "silently pledged her my love and loyalty forever"
- Unrequited love, one-sided feelings - "didn't give me another glance" , "Nicole Renard ignored me"
1 of 1