Heat stroke info.
- Its an uncontrollable increase in your body temperture.
- It can lead to dehydration.
- Dehydration stops you from sweating therefore increasing the body's core temperature even more.
- If your body temperature is not reduced the ending can result in death.
1 of 4
Cause and symptoms of heatstroke.
- Excersising in very warm conditions.
- Very high humidity.
- Red/dry skin.
- Low blood pressure.
- Rapid heartbeat.
2 of 4
- Occurs when your body is exposed to low temperature.
- Your body can not replace heat as quickly as it is lost, this also can result in death.
- Common cause is when core body temperature falls below 35 degrees celcius.
3 of 4
Symptoms and treatments of hypothermia.
Grey skin colour.
Slurred speach (hard to understand speach).
Loss of coordination.
4 of 4