'someone who cares for a family member who cannot care for themselves'
- PHYSICAL- physically draining caring for someone else, push through their own illness
- INTELLECTUAL- miss school, might struggle to catch up, struggle with school
- EMOTIONAL- lead to depression, no-one to talk to, push through emotional battles
- SOCIAL- not have any friends dur to not going out, bullying, lack in support
- FINANCIAL- sort out money( benefits), income support, tax credits, disability living allowence
1 of 1
Similar Health & Social Care resources: