Good and Evil
- Conscience- An inner voice or feeling giving guidance on the rightness or wrongness of behaviour
- Free Will- The belief that God created humans with the abilty to make moral choices.
- Golden Rule- Jesus' teaching the people that they should treat others as they wish to be treated themselves.
- Job- Biblical charecter whose faith is tested
- Moral Evil-- Evil and suffering caused by people.
- Natural Evil- Evil and suffering caused by natural events such as earthquakes.
- Omnipotent- Powerful, able to do anything.
- Ominscient- All seeing.
- Oriiginal Sin-The sin which was brought into the world at the Fall and which Christianity teaches everyone is born with.
- Redemption- Redemption- The idea that sins can be forgen and a person can be redeemedJesus is often referred to by Christis as the Redeemer as he died for the sins of the whole world.
- Sacrifice- Giving up a life for God.
1 of 2
- The Devil/Satan- A supernatural evil power.
- The fall- The disobedience of Adam and Eve resulting in their expulsion from Eden.
- Theodices- Arguments justifying why there is evil in the world if God is good.
2 of 2