- Defines globalisation as the reduction of transaction cost of transborder movements of capital and goods.
- ... says that the process globalisation includes world trade, development of advanced communications, which links towards cultural, political and economic relationships.
- Shared relationship of societies
1 of 2
- PG refers to the increasing number and power of human association which influence world as a whole.
- 1909 - there were 37 inter-governmental organisations and 176 international non-governmental organisations, by 1996 there were 260 IGOs and 5,472 INGOs.
2 of 2