- Type- Field Sketch
- Method- Draw picture of the scenery with annotations of certain key features.
- Justifcation- evaluate if Denby's Vineyard fits into the scenery.
- Limitaion- viewpoints are subjective and different to others.
1 of 5
Non Participant Observation
- Type- Non Participant Observation (stalking)
- Method- Looked and listened to peoples conversations
- Justifcation- Truthful views about the area
- Limitaion- May hear the wrong thing
2 of 5
- Type- Service Analysis
- Method- wrote the various types of services availiable
- Justifcation- See how the types of services encourage people to come to the area
- Limitaion- Limited to the times of year
3 of 5
- Type- Photographic Evidence
- Method- took pictures of certain areas
- Justifcation- Large number of digital pictures can be held
- Limitaion- Can be subjective and take pictures of the areas that want to be seen
4 of 5
Sphere of Influence
- Type- Sphere of Influence
- Method- Talleyed the types and numbers of cerrtain acars
- Justifcation- See how far people traved to come to Denby's
- Limitaion- Could have bought the care from somewhere else or have private number plates.
5 of 5
Similar Geography resources: