Battle Of The Biosphere.
1 of 3
Are communities of plants and animals that interact with eachother and their physical environments. There are many different types of ecosystems and some include:
- Tundra which are based in the northern hemisphere.
- Coniferous forests which are based right underneath the Tundra, but are more coastal.
- Temperate deciduous forests are found in the east and the west of the USA, but are also in many other places such as Europe, southern South America, Europe, West Asia, China, Japan, North Korea, South Korea and parts of Russia.
- Hot deserts are based mainly in Africa, around the equator which explains their dry and dehydrated land.
- Tropical rainforests are found either side of the equator, they need to be situated where the climate is hot and wet, you can also find a wide variety of wildlife around.
- Ice is also considered to be a biome and are located in the northern and southern hemisphere, including, the north pole, the south pole and greenland
2 of 3
3 of 3
Similar Geography resources: