- Companies are advised to reduce amount of packaging used (e.g.: phone boxes.)
- Glass milk bottles-classic example. However, they are expensive to produce.
- Baby clothes and passing down phones.
- Cardboard- should be put in the recycle box.
- Aluminium cans could be turned into plane wings.
- Products are collected, put in categories and the recycled.
- Rethinking the design of packaging.
- Refusing on principle not to buy something, which hurts companies.
- Resources are precious, so if something breaks, it should be fixed instead of replaced with a new one.
1 of 1