- Created by: jess_sterling
- Created on: 19-09-19 22:15
- Creating an inspiring business vision.
- Vision usually presented in mission statement.
- Vision must be lived from the top down.
- Creating enthusiasm and motivation.
- Energised employees have the motivation to work and will contribute to objectives.
- Leading by example.
- Able to shape behavhiours of both internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective communication will bring all stakeholders to share a common perspective.
- Painting an image for what the future will look like once goals are achieved.
- Showing future potential.
Determining best route for success
- Having a clear focus on the objective
- Thinking strategically.