- Created by: Noordius555
- Created on: 11-06-18 16:17
- "You had to live - did live, from habit that become instinct - in the assumption that every sound you mad was overheard"
- "Freedom is slavery"
- "If you want to keep a secret, you must also hide it from yourself"
- "Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing"
The Handmaid's Tale
- "Freedom to and freedom from"
- "A rat in a maze is free to go anywhere, as long as it stays inside the maze"
- "i used to dress like that. That was freedom. Westernized, they used to call it."