Facts about forces are:
- The unit that force is measured in is newtons (N).
- Some of the forces are weight and friction.
- Weight is coursed by gravitational pull towards the earths centre so if you go to the moon you would be almost weightless and in space you are weightless because there's no gravity.
- If you add a weight to a spring you will see that the spring will streach therefore the relationship between the load and the exstention is that when you add a load of weight the spring will also exstend.
1 of 2
Some forces facts are:
- A unbalanced force is if a force isnt equel with a nother force e.g. if on a sesor one person is heavier than the other then the sesor will go down on the heavier persons side.
- Speed is afected by forces trying to stop it e.g. friction slowing down a car.
2 of 2