- Created by: chas123
- Created on: 19-11-18 18:35
- Wash your hands with soap,
- Tie hiar back if it is long,
- Wear an aperon,
- Dry hands with a paper towel,
- Clean kitchen worktops and floor,
- Dont put knifes in the sink,
- Put bags on a shelf,
- Keep frying pan handles away from the edge of the worktops and cooker.
health and safty
- Wear apropriate footwear as the floor could be slipery.
- Wear an aperon as you could spill something hot on your clothes if not.
- Tie your hair back as you could get hair in your food.
- Dont have make up or jewlery on as makeup could containate your food.
- Cover cuts and boils as they carry bacteria.
- Keep nails short as long nails could fall into the food your cooking.
hazards and risks
- A hazard is something that could hurt you or others
ex; hair falling in food, cross contamination
- A risk is something that is not controled
ex; cuts, burns, spills