What are fat/lipids made of?
Fats/Lipids are made up of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen.
1 of 3
What are the sources of fats/lipids?
Sources are divided into two groups, listed below:
- cheese, butter, cooking oil
- peanuts, avocado pear, egg yolk
2 of 3
What are the functions of fats/lipids?
Functions of fats/lipids are:
- to provide a concentrated energy source
- to serve as an insulator of heat
- to increase satiety
- to make food taste better
3 of 3
Similar Design & Technology: Food Technology resources: