Evaluation of SLT Theory of Criminality
- + Evidence from Bandora shows that anti-social agressive behavour is imitated, agression is learned through observation.
- - Study is low in ecological validity because it was a labatory experiment that does not reflect real life.
- - Charlton found no difference in behavour in children before and after the introduction of TV
- - The supporting studdies only focus on the short term effects and o not represtent the long term.
- - There s no explanation of criminals who have had no role models - does not take into accoud the biological approach.
- + Practical applications in link between media and anti-social behavour, e.g. watershed
1 of 1